This form will serve as your application for admission as a guest student to Menlo College. If pursuing a degree from another institution, check with your home institution to become familiar with its requirements. Prior to completing this form, please review the schedule of classes for a full listing of offered courses, and the Academic Calendar for drop, withdrawals, and additional refund policies.
Link to Schedule of Classes
Application fee to submit this form is $40. Please call us at (650) 543-3737. Full tuition payment must also be submitted prior to registration.
A guest student:
1. Is subject to all the admission and registration regulations of Menlo College.
2. Does not have permission to register as a degree candidate at Menlo College.
3. Is responsible to determine that the home institution will accept credit earned as a guest student.
4. Must understand that falsification of any part of an Undergraduate Guest Student Application may result in cancellation of admission and/or registration at Menlo College.
5. Is not eligible to receive financial aid through Menlo College.
6. May be required to produced unofficial transcripts which verifies successful fulfillment of Menlo course prerequisite requirements.
7. Must arrange to have a transcript of any credit earned as a guest student, and pay all relevant fees for transcripts sent from Menlo College to your home institution.